In order to make scheduling a bit more consistent and to reward our clients that provide us with a steady stream of work, we offer a significant discount off of our standard hourly rate for prepayment of development services.
Here's how our retainer plan works:
- At the beginning of each calendar month, you'll receive an invoice for eight hours, prepaid, at a 20% discount.
- When you pay that invoice promptly, you're committing to utilize a significant portion of those hours (see #6) over the course of the month. Prepaid hours are nonrefundable, but don't expire.
- In exchange, we book time for your projects into our monthly schedule and prioritize tasks for the beginning of the month. This ensures our availability to complete your project activities.
- If you exceed eight hours of work, that's fine — all hours worked during the month will receive the discounted rate. These will be billed weekly, Net 15. We thank you for paying promptly.
- If you consistently require more than eight hours per month, we can increase the prepayment in increments of eight hours at your request. Your discount won't increase, but your billing will be more predictable and availability is ensured.
- To remain eligible for the plan, you must utilize at least 80% of your minimum monthly commitment (~6 ½ hours). If not, we won't re-enroll you for the next month. Don't worry though, we'll continue to apply your credit and discounted rate until your balance is exhausted, however long that takes.
- You can enroll or re-enroll in the plan with payment within the first week of a month. However, availability is limited and current enrollees receive precedence.
Please be advised, access to the retainer plan is limited based on our availability. We won't enroll more clients than we can accommodate. Current participants have priority.
Questions? Call (215) 290-0636 to discuss.
This policy was last updated September 1st, 2022.